Wednesday, September 2, 2009

September is here! School is under way, we're all back to some sort of routine, and hopefully we can find some time for our scrapbooks. I have some new product already arriving that should get us inspired to get back into the swing of things. Bo Bunny Tis the Season, Delilah, Kitchen Spice, and St. Nick is in!! I also have Maya Road, Little Yellow Bicycle, May Arts, We R Memory Keepers, Halloween Thickers, and more!

We have been "Fall Cleaning" and rearranging the store. We stayed Friday night till Midnight getting new things out! I have clearanced a lot of paper and embellishments making room for all the new product coming in. Don't even be surprised at what you might find in the clearance section. I've gone completely crazy! I also have classes scheduled up to December! We have been busy!!

We will be celebrating our Birthday with a "50's Sock Hop" Retreat next weekend. It's going to be so much fun!



No comments: