Thursday, February 10, 2011

Snow, Snow go away! Now that I have snow pictures for my winter layouts, bring on spring! I am ready for warm, sunny days. And actually, I think we are going to have some of those next week. I am so excited!

We have been closed these last two days, but we are planning on opening at noon on Friday. We are still going to have our Free Valentine Swap and Crop tomorrow night. We still have a few openings. If you would like to join us, please call the store and let us know. It will be alot of fun! We already have a few adorable Valentine boxes that have been brought by, and I spent one of my snow days making Valentines. Without electricity, I might add. We were without power for 5 hours yesterday. My kids and I were all going crazy!

I did remember while I worked on some layouts at home, how much I love Crate Paper. I have been working with the new Restoration collection. Their paper is so wonderful! I must say it distresses great! Can't wait to get in more of their new lines. I will post some of the layouts I have done when they get finished. Hope to work on them at the crop on Friday night. Watch for pictures of everyone's Valentines and Valentine boxes/bags from the crop.

Til' next time....
Gina

No comments: