Thursday, May 26, 2011

Wow! Where have I been?? I am so sorry that it has taken so long to update the blog! And I do know where I've been...at end of school activities. This time of year is just so busy! But school is out now! Bring on summer!!


We have all kinds of great classes coming up in June. We are updating the calendar this week, so watch for new class dates. We are also having a crop on Saturday, June 4th. We are calling it "Slacker Saturday". Come join us 10am to 10pm for only $5, bring a snack to share, and get caught up on some scrapbooking! I know I have alot of catching up to do!! (I will need at least 8-10 signed up in order to have it.)


The National Scrapbook Day retreat was so fun! We will be posting some pictures of all the fun we had. Our next big retreat weekend will be our Birthday Bash in September. We will be having some Friday night and/or Saturday crops during the summer. We have also been having some open crop times on Friday during the day!


Lots of new lines are also coming in...Basic Grey Sweet Threads and Lauderdale, My Mind's Eye Hip Hooray and American Made, Fancy Pants To the Moon and It's the Little Things, and Echo Park Summer Days. New items coming are Basic Grey Oxford, Fancy Pants Baby Mine, Bo Bunny Liberty and Zoology, and My Mind's Eye Lime Twist!! Come check out all the new stuff!

No comments: