Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Merry Christmas!!
Only a few more days until Christmas...I can hardly wait! Yes, it's been crazy and busy, but I am trying to find some time to enjoy the season. My boys are now out of school for Christmas break, and I'm ready for some quality family time! I hope you all take time to enjoy family and friends this holiday season! And don't forget to take lots of photos! We need to preserve our Christmas memories for a lifetime!

Our holiday hours this week...We will be open late on Friday, the 23rd until 6:00pm. We are closed Saturday, the 24th, Sunday, the 25th, and Monday, the 26th.

We are so thankful and blessed for you...our truly amazing customers...for your support and friendships! I am also so thankful for my wonderful staff! I couldn't do it without them! I hope you all have a Happy and Blessed Holiday Season!

No comments: