Sunday, January 31, 2010

CHA Excitement

We are so excited about all the new goodies we have been seeing and ordering from the recent CHA show. We will have new items on the way from lots of your favorites, including: Basic Grey, Fancy Pants, Pink Paislee, Maya Road, Tattered Angels, Bo Bunny, Tim Holtz and so many more! The new Tim Holtz line is so extensive that I would love to get an idea of what you may be interested in. Please visit the Tim Holtz Blog to see a video and also be sure to click on the January 2010 link under the Archives on the left side of the page to see all the pictures of the new goodies up close. If you let me know soon that there is something(s) you would like to preorder, I will be sure to get that taken care of for you. I will be carrying some of the line, but with so many new offerings, I won't have it all in stock. Items are due to ship mainly between now and March, with the new electric die cutter available this summer.

No comments: