Thursday, December 2, 2010

Christmas is right around the corner! Have you started your shopping? Or maybe you have already gotten all your shopping done! I have started my shopping and have my tree up. I love to put Christmas music on, decorate my house for Christmas, and smell Pumpkin Roll in my Scentsy pot. Doesn't get too much better than that! Just wish it would last a little longer!

We have some great Christmas paper in this season and also new Winter collections are arriving, including Bo Bunny's Midnight Frost and Fancy Pant's Hot Chocolate. Just the names are yummy! We should have the new winter collections out in the next week or so, just keep checking in. We also just got Basic Grey's new Curio and Marjolaine in. So beautiful!! And their newest line Hopscotch will be shipping soon! We have definitely kept the UPS man busy!! Come see everything else we have in!!

We also are working on some great layouts for Christmas using Basic Grey's Jovial and Fancy Pant's Traditions. Melody's ornaments are also hanging up on the tree in the store. If you haven't seen these, you are really missing out! Not too late to make some as gifts!

No comments: