Tuesday, December 7, 2010

"Time is precious"....I was watching ESPN last night with my household of boys. A rerun of an awards show back in the 90's was on. Someone was giving a speech that really made me think. He was fighting cancer, and he kept talking about how precious time was. He also said to do three things everyday, and you won't have any regrets. The first was to laugh, the second was to spend some time each day in thought, and the third was to move your emotions to cry whether it be because you're happy or sad. I know this time of year, we all get so busy and caught up in the craziness of the season. Just remember that time is precious and we should not take one minute for granted. Take some time to laugh, think, and cry, and just enjoy each day that we have. We make our scrapbooks to preserve our precious memories. Let's not get so caught up in the craziness, that we forget to make memories that we want to keep and be reminded of, not those that we look back on and say "I wish I would have taken the time to do...."

No comments: